CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday Gifts

I attempted a crayon keeper.  I originally wanted to use a placemat but when I couldn't find a cute one I had to settle for a table runner.  I had to cut and sew a little more but it still turned out cute and was very easy.













I also did a t-shirt for her.  I got the bird template from a friend's sister who does darling things.
http://amazingmae.blogspot.com/
A $6 t-shirt from Target and voila!

4 comments:

  1. Crayon thing--awesome. Shirt--flawless. Love LOVE it. I want to make one right now. And about this website, I think I could say it best with a little song...
    "I know I'm gonna like it heeeeeere!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to own a sawing machine to be part of this blog? or be creative or both? Thank you so much for including me. I already love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shirt has left a painful hole in my heart. I MUST HAVE ONE! NOW! Could you be a love and make me one right now? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Babs said, your workmanship is flawless...and then there's your creativity, it's off the chart!

    ReplyDelete