Image from allthingscupcake.com
I am not a person with a flair for the creative...but when I "accidentally" learned how to do these glass tile pendants, I fell in love. We are cranking them out here like nobody's business! And Hannah LOVES doing them...she has her own fabulous collection. I have literally made them with girls from 4 years old to 88 years old. It is such a fun project for gifts, Young Women's, family gatherings, etc. I will include pictures of the ones we have made but you will have to wait until AFTER Christmas...since just about everyone I know may be getting one. But here are several sites with great tutorials:
Glass Pendant Tutorial with Pictures
Lazy Daisy's Glass Pendant Tutorial
Collaged Scrabble Tile Pendants
I have ordered all my supplies from Etsy. Once you get on the main website, go to the category "Supplies" from the pull down menu at the top and just type in "glass tiles". You will start getting all kinds of hits for the supplies you need. And they are so cheap to make!!
Have fun...and promise to post a picture of what you have created!
Love,
amy

How adorable...shame on you for saying that you are not crafty. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love these! I wish I could've found time to do them for Christmas, but they'd be adorable for Valentines, too. So cute!
ReplyDelete