Sniff... what is that? Could it be pumpkin bread and cool, fresh, air? Welcome Fall!! My dearest, bosom friend. It's so good of you to come and visit again! Especially because I love to welcome you with this
and this
and this.
I wish I could do sooooo much more! Each year will bring even more tokens of my love. (ps. My hubby loves you too - especially the not catching on fire while he mows the lawn part - but we have this thing called a budget, see. And well, there's only so much money to spend on your stay. Sorry!)
Oh, how lovely and fabulous. Love it...the leaves, dangling pumpkins, wreath...will you come decorate at our house?
ReplyDeleteI like this site! Thank you for posting such cute ideas! I am inspired to make some tshirts now!
ReplyDeleteI am inspired to be better at celebrating my favorite season. Thank you. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBesides the darling fall decor, which I love, your front door is fabulous! So Lone Starish!
ReplyDelete