Anyone for a super easy, cheap Halloween decoration??
I got one for ya'! These wreaths took 10 minutes and cost about $5 each.
All I did was
1. Spray the berry picks black
2. Spray the grapevine wreath black
3. Stick the picks in the wreath in a circular pattern. It takes 5 or 6 picks a wreath.
4. Give the whole thing and extra coat of black, but don't get black paint circles on the back porch because it makes your hubbie unhappy.
5. After it's dry, hang up; you're done!
Here's the money breakdown:
*2 grapevine wreaths: $3.99 each, 50% off at Hobby Lobby, total - $4 for both!
*berry "picks" in the Christmas section: $1.00 each, 50% off at HL, (I already had a bunch leftover from Christmas that I used)
*I already had black spraypaint.
I guess some people might want to add a ribbon or something, but I like them plain-ish.
Happy crafting!
You should post this on the CSI project! It's perfect for this week!
ReplyDeleteUm, yes! Love them. Love. And I love your thrift. That makes them all the more impressive!
ReplyDeleteDarling Halloween mantle! I love it. I will never take craft stores for granted again. They don't have them in Sweden!!! I miss cheap crafts!
ReplyDelete