OK creative ones, I have two big, blank canvases and a big, blank wall in the office to put them on. Now, what should I paint?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See a penny pick it up All day long you'll have good luck. Pass it on to a friend Then your luck will never end
A big, blank canvas! Oh, the possibilities!! Waverly says you should paint a rainbow llama grazing in a field. With butterflies.
ReplyDeleteIts for the office? A great big stapler in a field of blue. Think: Magritte's "This is not a pipe." OK, staplers aren't very fun to paint.
Let your girls go to town on them!
I think you should paint your 4 girls ala Emily McPhie, who is James C. Christensen's daughter. Check out her website: http://www.emilymcphie.com/archive.htm
ReplyDeleteGo for it!
Maybe some damasks prints that you can trace on? Do some silloettes of your family?
ReplyDeletePaint a frame in it and then put somehitng in the frame?
There are so many possibilities!